Tuesday 1 September 2009

High Elf WiP

My new camera came though the post yesterday so I will be now posting pictures of some of the stuff I am working on.


This High Elf model is a test of where I am at after 10 years of not doing anything even remotely related to painting. I am quite pleased with how he has turned out and the frosting on his armour and weapons took quite a while to get right.



I have been working on getting my Space Marines into a fit state for the table top with the plan being to have 1500 points finished by the end of the year. The three above are part of the first squad I have painted up for my "Sons of Orar" chapter.

Once they are done my Orcs and Goblins will be next along with a small scale Tau project and after painting this would quite like to get some High Elves as well. So thats four projects I need to get on with before I allow myself to buy anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment