Friday 31 July 2009

Halo ODST

Halo 3: ODST - Desperate Measures




I knew Nathan Fillion has done voice over work in previous Halo games but I had NO idea he was actually in this one with his face and everything. Even if he just acts like Captain Malcolm Reynolds in this game it will still be pure awesome! Although his name Sergeant Buck is kind of… well … crap.


Still the voice talent is looking pretty good for the rest of the squad as well; Firefly co-stars Adam Baldwin and Alan Tudyk are voicing Dutch and Mickey who I assume will make up the hard ass ladies man and the smart mouthed pilot/techie comedy combo. Battlestar Galactica's Tricia Helfer will play the usual token female/love interest. Still hopefully the talent will overcome the clichéd characters.


I guess the producers must be huge FireFly & Serenity fans...like me. Makes me tempted to dust off the Xbox and get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment